Each Egyptian tableware collection are conceptualized by gifted Egyptian artisans of Cairo, using only local raw materials. They are specially handmade with Aswan clay. The subtle harmony of green ferns interplay with rich hues such as deep blues is an ode to the lush surrounding nature of Cairo. Explore endless combinations and create your Art de la Table story with these unique handmade pieces that enhance any table settings and every interior.
Diameter : Approx. 7 cm
Height : Approx. 7 cm
Weight : Approx. 110 g
Espresso Saucer Plate
Diameter : Approx. 12.5 cm
Weight : Approx. 120 g
Material : Ceramic.
Origin : Egypt.
* All our Egyptian Tablewares are 100% handmade and hand painted. Images shown are for reference purpose only, actual products may have a slight colour and size variation due to the handmade/design process. No two pieces are the same; similar but not identical. Any minor imperfections are evidences of its handmade nature.
- Please ensure that you have selected the correct product type, colour and size upon checkout before proceeding to make payment.
- All prices are in Singapore Dollar (SGD).
- Confirmation of purchase will be sent to you within 48 hours via email.
- Self pickup is available at Tiger & Arcadia Boutique at 317 Joo Chiat Road, Singapore 427568
- Self pickup available on both weekdays and weekends (Monday to Sunday) between 11am to 6pm except on Public Holidays.
- Only Local delivery is available and will be calculated at checkout. For International purchase & shipping please contact email@example.com
- Additional surcharge of $10 for Central Business District areas and within Sentosa.
- All purchased items are non-refundable or exchangeable.
- Actual product may vary slightly.
- For bulk / wholesale purchase or urgent orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-order is available for items that is currently out of stock. Please contact email@example.com
- Terms & Conditions applies.