These one of a kind masks follows the ancestral mask making technique found during ancient Mexico. They were used as trophy to reward the obstacle race champion. Each mask is a unique symbol of bravery, creativity, tradition and perseverance.
All our beautiful masks were specially hand-carved from wood. Any signs of dents or markings are a result of the wood craving process. These masks will also have a slight unevenness in colour, gradient, tone and textures. This is a result of the pigments used in the paint mixtures during the hand painting process.
Length : approximately 34 cm
Width : approximately 24 cm
Depth : approximately 10cm (not inclusive of protruding features such as ears and horns)
Material : Wood.
Origin : Mexico.
- Please ensure that you have selected the correct product type, colour and size upon checkout before proceeding to make payment.
- All prices are in Singapore Dollar (SGD).
- Confirmation of purchase will be sent to you within 48 hours via email.
- Self pickup is available at Tiger & Arcadia Boutique at 317 Joo Chiat Road, Singapore 427568
- Self pickup available on both weekdays and weekends (Monday to Sunday) between 11am to 6pm except on Public Holidays.
- Only Local delivery is available and will be calculated at checkout. For International purchase & shipping please contact email@example.com
- Additional surcharge of $10 for Central Business District areas and within Sentosa.
- All purchased items are non-refundable or exchangeable.
- Actual product may vary slightly.
- For bulk / wholesale purchase or urgent orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-order is available for items that is currently out of stock. Please contact email@example.com
- Terms & Conditions applies.