Featuring intricate artwork by the Ardmore artists, these elegant table napkins features flora and fauna inspired by the lush wildlife of the Zambezi River basin.
Sold in pairs, these table napkins comes in an array of patterns, prints and colourways, ranging from neutral to wild and wonderful tones, don’t be afraid to mix and match syles and colours!
Length & Width : 50 cm by 50 cm.
Material : 100% Cotton. Satinette Cotton.
Origin : South Africa.
Care instruction : Ardmore's cotton fabric is digitally printed onto a bleached base cloth for the most vibrant and detailed Ardmore prints. These satin weave cotton has a luxuriously soft feel and we suggest treating it with care to preserve the vibrant colours. Crease free and stains easily removed.
We advise washing this fabric with Neutral laundry detergents suitable for delicate fabrics. We recommend that you only use detergents without enzymes, bleaching agents, colour enhancers, brightening agents, or stain removers. Maximum wash temperature of 30°C. Do not wring or tumble dry. Dry in shade and avoid exposure to harsh direct sunlight. Re-shape while damp and cool iron thorugh a pressing cloth to remove any creasing.
This fabric is created for indoor use only.
Ardmore is the iconic luxury South African brand founded by Fée Halsted. Their amazing ceramic works have been well recognised by auction houses, Christies, Bonham's, Sotheby's and as well as working in collaboration with French fashion house Hermès.
Today, Ardmore is not just about beautiful ceramics. Their vibrant and elegant designs are translated into a variety of home decor products. Ardmore has proudly earned itself a reputation for its iconic, unique imagery honouring unique family values and the authenticity that exists at the heart of every artwork created by a home to over 70 African artists.
- Please ensure that you have selected the correct product type, colour and size upon checkout before proceeding to make payment.
- All prices are in Singapore Dollar (SGD).
- Confirmation of purchase will be sent to you within 48 hours via email.
- Self pickup is available at Tiger & Arcadia Boutique at 317 Joo Chiat Road, Singapore 427568
- Self pickup available on both weekdays and weekends (Monday to Sunday) between 11am to 6pm except on Public Holidays.
- Only Local delivery is available and will be calculated at checkout. For International purchase & shipping please contact email@example.com
- Additional surcharge of $10 for Central Business District areas and within Sentosa.
- All purchased items are non-refundable or exchangeable.
- Actual product may vary slightly.
- For bulk / wholesale purchase or urgent orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-order is available for items that is currently out of stock. Please contact email@example.com
- Terms & Conditions applies.